Gluten and lactose free recipe
- Viking plant food - 400 g
- Fresh spinach - 50 g
- Carrows (corse grated) - 150 g
- Squash (corse grated) - 150 g
- Fresh tomatoes (chopped) - 250 g
- Leek tops (chopped) - 2 tbsp
- Basil (preferably fresh) - 2 tsp
- Thyme (preferably fresh) - 2 tsp
- Oregano - 2 tsp
- Salt - 2 tsp
- Garlic oil - 2 tsp (can be omitted)
- Frying oil (coconut oil recommended)
- Grated mozzarella cheese (lactose free recommended) - 1 bag
- Lasagne plates (gluten free recommended)
1: Turn on the oven at 200ºC.
2: Heat a large saucepan and add frying oil. Roast the plant food on medium-high heat for a few minutes.
3: Add all the ingredients except the fresh spinach, lasagna plates and cheese. Simmer at medium heat for approx. 5 min. Remember to stir in the sauce periodically.
4: Take out an ovensafe dish and place a layer of lasagna plates on the bottom.
5: Then make a layer with the sauce and then a layer of grated cheese. Then add another layer of lasagna plates again, followed by a layer of sauce and then the rest of the cheese on top.
6: Set the lasagna in the middle of the oven. Must approx. cook for 30-40 min. depending on the oven. Check with a potato stick/small knife if the lasagna plates are ready before taking it out of the oven.