Recipe for 2-3 portions
Gluten and lactose free recipe
- Viking plant food - 300 g
- Buckwheat pasta penne - 200 g
- Fresh tomatoes (chopped) - 300 g
- Carrots (corse grated) - 100 g
- Fresh spinach - 50 g
- Leeks tops (chopped) - 2 tbsp
- Basil (preferably fresh + chopped) - 2 tsp
- Thyme (preferably fresh) - 2 tsp
- Oregano - 2 tsp
- Salt - 2 tsp
- Garlic oil - 2 tsp (can be omitted)
- Frying oil (coconut oil recommended)
- Grated parmesan cheese (preferably fresh) - sprinkled on before serving
1: Put a large pot of water to boil under a lid. Add a pinch of salt and a little olive oil so the pasta doesn't clump together.
2: When the water boils, add the pasta. Remember to rinse under cold water, when the pasta is done.
3: Heat a large saucepan to the sauce and add oil for frying. Cook the plant food on medium-high heat for a few minutes.
4: Add the rest of the ingredients except the parmesan cheese. Simmer at medium heat for approx. 10-15 min. Remember to stir in the pan periodically.
5: Just before the sauce is done, add 2 tbsp og parmesan cheese.
6: Put pasta in the bottom of a deep plate and pour sauce on top. Top the dish with freshy grated parmesan cheese and a few leaves of fresh basil.
See more recipes and shop at Viking Plant Food here!