Vegan vanilla muffins
Super simple and good vanilla muffins
- 275 g flour
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 225 g of straw sugar
- 200 ml of sunflower oil
- 200 ml lightly sweetened soy milk
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 400 g of flour flour
- 150 g of vegan butter / margarine
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
Here's how you do it:
1. Preheat oven to 175 degrees. Put 12 cupcake molds on a plate.
2. In a large bowl, mix flour, baking powder and sugar. Make a hole in the middle and add oil, milk and vanilla. Mix well.
3. Pour the dough into the molds and bake for approx. 20 minutes or until golden and firm. Allow to cool in the mold for at least 1 hour before glazing.
4. Put flour flour in a large bowl and add butter and vanilla. Stir well until smooth and creamy.
5. Decorate your muffins with the icing. Let rest in the fridge for approx. 30-60 minutes before serving.