Vegan Snickers Cake
This vegan cake is easy and super delicious:
- 9 dl. wheat flour
- 9 dl. Brown sugar
- 125 g of cocoa
- 4.5 tsp. bicarbonate
- 1 liter of water
- 3/4 dl. Oil
- 4 tbsp. vinegar
- 3 tablespoons vanilla extract
- 250 g of finely chopped dark chocolate
- 125 g of roasted peanuts, coarsely chopped
Peanut butter with caramel:
- 1 DL. coconut oil
- 1 cup maple syrup
- 2 1/2 tablespoons peanut butter
- 250 g of vegan butter / margarine
- 250 g peanut butter
- 7 dl. Flour flour sieved
- 400 g of dark chocolate
- 3 dl. coconut cream
- 2.5 dl. flour flour, sieved
Here's how you do it:
- 1. Preheat oven to 180 degrees.
- 2. In a large bowl, mix flour, brown sugar, cocoa and bicarbonate.
- 3. Mix water, oil, vinegar and vanilla in a large bowl. Add the dry mixture and add the chocolate, do not mix too much.
- 4. Bake for approx. 35-40 minutes, allow to cool completely.
- 5. Make caramel. Melt coconut oil and add maple syrup and peanut butter. Mix thoroughly. Let rest at room temperature.
- 6. Peanut butter. Mix vegan butter and peanut butter in a bowl. Gently mix sugar and salt.
- 7. Cut the edges of the chocolate cookies to make them flat. Spread peanut butter on bottom, pour the rest into a sprinkler and sprinkle the edges. spread the peanut butter in the middle and pour half of the peanuts over. Let rest in the freezer.
- 8. Remove bottom from freezer as it solidifies slightly and spread more peanut butter over. Repeat with the next cake and place on the bottom. Finish with the last cake as the top. Now let the whole cake solidify in the freezer.
- 9. Let the coconut cream boil and pour the chocolate over and stir. Add flour flour and stir until firm. Spread over the cake on top and sides. Set the freezer for 15 minutes and make another layer.