Really good and simple vegan pancakes
3 dl wheat flour
3 tablespoons sugar
1 tbsp. Baking powder
1/4 teaspoon Salt
1.5 dl Soy milk (or milk)
1 Flax egg (1 tbsp Flaxseed flour with 3 tablespoons water)
1 tbsp coconut oil
1. Sift the flour into a bowl. Add sugar, baking powder and salt and mix well.
2. Stir your flax eggs by mixing 1 tablespoon of flaxseed flour with 3 tablespoons warm water and leave for a few minutes to thicken.
3. Add milk, flax egg and oil to the dry ingredients and mix well.
4. Heat the pan and pour in coconut oil when the kettle is hot, you can pour in your first butter (about 0.5 dl at a time).
5. When the surface starts to get small bubbles and the edges dry, it's time to flip the pancakes.
6. Serve with optional berries and possibly maple syrup.