Super easy vegan cookies. So easy that even the kids can join. See the delicious recipe here:
- 1 dl white, oat or spelled melt
- 1/2 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1 dl sugar
- 1/4 dl brown sugar or coconut sugar
- 1/3 dl chocolate pieces
- 2 tablespoons milk of your choice
- 2 tablespoons oil
- 1/4 teaspoon pure vanilla extract
- 1. Preheat the oven to 180 degrees.
- 2. Add all the dry ingredients in a bowl and mix together.
- 3. Add all the wet ingredients and mix well until it has a slightly sticky texture. (Add a little more milk if necessary)
- 4. Let the dough rest for about 30 minutes. a cool place
- 5. Place baking paper on a baking sheet and place small patches of dough on the baking sheet and bake them for about 11 minutes.