Super delicious vegan cookies. Super easy to bake. See the delicious recipe here:
- 100 g sugar
- 150 g brown sugar
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 105 g coconut oil
- 60 ml vegan milk
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 185 g flour
- 1/2 teaspoon baking powder
- 115 g vegan light / sweet chocolate
- 115 g vegan dark chocolate
1. Preheat oven to 180 degrees.
2. In a large bowl, add sugar, brown sugar, salt and coconut oil.
3. Add milk and vanilla and stir until the dough is soft and stirred.
4. Add flour and baking powder a little at a time and stir together to form an airy dough.
5. Break the chocolate into pieces and put it in the dough.
6. Let the dough rest for approx. 30 min. a cool place
7. Put some baking paper on a frying pan and put small patches of dough with a spoon.
8. Bake them for approx. 8-12 minutes until cookies start to brown.