Vegan Cinnamon Muffins
Vegan muffins with a wonderful cinnamon flavor
- 1 dl almond flour
- 65 g protein powder, vanilla
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1 tablespoon cinnamon
- 1 DL. nut butter (almond, peanut or optional)
- 1 DL. pumpkin
- 1 DL. coconut oil
- 4 tablespoons coconut butter
- 4 tablespoons of optional milk
- 1 tablespoon of optional sweetener
- 2 teaspoons lemon juice
Here's how you do it:
1. Preheat oven to 175 degrees and place 12 muffin pieces on a plate.
2. Mix all dry ingredients in a bowl. Add the wet ingredients and mix.
3. Distribute the butter evenly in the cuffs and baking for approx. 10-15 minutes. Test with plugs, when dry, they are clear.
4. Let the muffins cool and start making the icing - Mix all the ingredients for the icing well and pour over the cold muffins.