Vegan and gluten free cookies
Super delicious vegan and gluten-free cookies with chocolate pieces.
See the delicious and easy recipe here:
- 1 cup chickpeas, cleaned and dried well
- 1.5 teaspoon vanilla powder
- 3/4 dl neutral almond butter or peanut butter
- 1/3 dl maple syrup
- 1 tablespoon coconut sugar
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/2 dl vegan chocolates.
- 1. Preheat the oven to 180 degrees.
- 2. In a bowl, add all the ingredients except the chocolate pieces and mix together.
- 3. Pour the chocolate pieces in.
- 4. Form small balls into small cookie molds and place them on a baking sheet. (It is advantageous to do so with wet hands, as the dough is slightly pasted.
- 5. Bake them in the oven for about 15 min
- 6. Let them cool for 10 min. before serving.