Strawberry Cheesecake Brownie
Super delicious strawberry cheesecake brownies. See the delicious and easy recipe here:
- 8 teaspoon unsalted butter
- 60 grams chocolate, chopped
- 2 teaspoon chocolate powder
- 2 dl sugar
- 0.5 dl brown sugar
- 2 eggs
- 2 dl flour
- 230 grams creame cheese, soft.
- 2.5 dl sugar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 egg
- 1.5 dl strawberry jam
- 1. Preheat oven to 180 degrees and grease a baking dish.
- 2. Melt the butter with the chocolate until completely melted.
- 3. Mix the chocolate powder into the pan while warming, stir well.
- 4. Remove it from the heat and put it in a large bowl, and add sugar as well as brown sugar. Mix together.
- 5. Stir constantly and add eggs while stirring until completely blended.
- 6. Add flour gradually, until the dough is thick. Set the bowl aside.
- 1. Mix cream cheese in a bowl with an electric mixer
- 2. Add sugar and vanilla and continue to stir well until fluffy.
- 3. Add eggs and stir well.
- 4. Now place the brownie mix in the greased form at the bottom, then gently place the cheese cream mix on top.
- 5. Drizzle the strawberry jam over the dough and use a pointed object or fork to blend it into the dough to give a fine pattern. BUT ONLY IN THE CHEESE CHEAM MADE!
- 6. Place it in the oven in the middle and back for approx. 40 min.
- 7. Allow to cool completely, then cut into small appropriate sizes as shown.