Star Cookies - (Gingerbread)
With this easy recipe, you get both delicious cookies and Christmas decor in the kitchen.
- - 125 g. Soft butter
- - 1/2 cup brown brown sugar (about 50 g.)
- - 1 egg
- - 1/3 cup syrup
- - 400 g. Wheat flour
- - 2 tsp. baking powder
- - 1 tsp. ground ginger
Here's how you do it:
- 1. Stir together sugar and butter until light, creamy and soft.
- 2. Stir the eggs and syrup into the pulp.
- 3. Stir flour, baking powder and ginger into pulp and knead. (Until the dough is soft and smooth)
- 4. Put the dough in film and put it in the refrigerator for 30 min.
- 5. Roll out the dough and shape as you like (if necessary use a star shape).
- 6. The cookies are baked at C. 175 alm. oven for 12-05 min.
- 7. Finally, let them cool on a grill for about 30 minutes (if you can wait that long).