Simple Vegan Waffles
Super easy and delicious vegan waffles, see recipe below:
- 3 dl. junket
- 2 tablespoons coconut sugar
- 2 teaspoons baking powder
- 3 dl. unsweetened almond milk
- 3 tsp olive oil
Here's how you do it:
- 1. Preheat the waffle iron and heat the oven to 90 degrees (to keep the waffles warm).
- 2. Gently mix flour, sugar, baking powder, oil and almond milk in a bowl until all the lumps are gone.
- 3. Bake the waffles in the iron.
- 4. Serve with blueberry, strawberry, raspberry or blackberry or maple syrup. You can also sprinkle some vegan chocolate syrup over it.