Rice cookie dumplings - quick on the pan
Recipe for rice cookie dumplings. Serve with icing or jam.
- - 500 g. Rice porridge
- - 2 tbsp. Wheat flour
- - 2 tbsp. whole milk
- - 2 eggs
- - 1 tbsp. sugar
- - 1 tsp. vanilla sugar
- - 50 g butter (for baking)
How to make it :
- 1. Mix flour in the creamer
- 2. Whisk together the eggs and add.
- 3. Add milk gradually, until it has a thick consistency.
- 4. Dough to taste with sugar and vanilla. lemon zest or nutmeg.
- 5. Melt butter on a hot pan and then add the dough as a batter.
- 6. behind until they are light brown on both sides.