Raspberry Swirl Brownie
Super delicious raspberry brownie. See the delicious and easy recipe here:
- 125 ml butter
- 375 ml chocolate biscuits
- 3 eggs
- 250 ml sugar
- 5 ml vanilla sugar / vanilla bar
- 170 ml flour
- 1 pinch of salt
- 125 ml raspberry jam / fresh raspberries
- 1. Preheat oven to 180 degrees.
- 2. Melt the butter and chocolate biscuits in the microwave until completely melted. and put it in a large bowl.
- 3. Add eggs, sugar, and vanilla and mix well.
- 4. Add flour and salt little by little and stir well all together.
- 5. Put it in a greased form and put the raspberry marmalade or the mushy fresh raspberries over the dough.
- 6. Take a fork and "swirl" the raspberry into the cake to give it a fine swirl pattern.
- 7. Bake the cake for 35-40 minutes (until the top is firm)
- 8. Allow to cool completely, then cut into small brownie squares.