Delicious little cakes with chocolate, see recipe below:
- 50 g peeled pistachios
- 250 ml cream
- 3 tablespoons flour flour
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 100g dark chocolate (70%)
- 85 g unsalted butter + extra for lubrication
- 100 g of wheat flour
- 3 large eggs
- 230 ml of water
- 1 pinch of sea salt
Here's how you do it:
- 1. Preheat the oven to 200 degrees and cover a baking sheet with baking paper.
- 2. Melt the butter with the water and bring to a boil.
- 3. Sift the flour and 1 pinch of sea salt, then pour it into boiling water.
- 4. Mix the mixture with a wooden spoon until smooth. put it on a plate and let it cool for 20 minutes.
- 5. Prepare filling while it cools down. Peel and chop the pistachios and mix with the cream. Let it cool.
- 6. Once the butter has cooled, pour it back into the pan and whisk with the eggs until the butter has a firm shape (it should drip slowly from the spoon).
- 7. Using a teaspoon, place small chunks on the plate. Bake for 25 minutes or until they have a golden color
- 8. Use a straw or similar to hold the bottom of the finished balls and allow them to dry completely.
- 9. Whisk flour flour and vanilla extract until firm. Then sprinkle about 1 tsp into each pastry.
- 10. Break the chocolate into several pieces and melt it over a water bath. Put the cookies on a plate and pour the melted chocolate over.