Pear muffins - Easy and delicious
This recipe is both quick and tasty. Follow the recipe below and taste the amazing result.
- - 100 g. Sugar
- - 4 tsp. baking powder
- -250 g. wheat flour
- - 2 dl. milk
- - 2 pear
- - 1 egg
- - 50 g. butter
- - 1 cinnamon
- - 0.5 teaspoon salt
- - 2 tbsp. sugar
- 0.5 tsp. cinnamon
- 1. Mix with, sugar, baking powder and spices together in a bowl.
- 2. Whisk together melted butter, milk and eggs and stir in the dry ingredients.
- 3. Peel the 2 bulbs and cut into cubes.
- 4. Turn the pears into that dough and spread them in your cupcake molds.
- 5. Sprinkle your sprinkles over your muffins.
- 6. Bake your muffins in the oven at 200 degrees regular oven for 20 minutes.
Your muffins are now ready to eat.