These delicious peanut cookies are both quick and easy to bake. They taste great and the recipe is here:
- - 75 grams of soft butter
- - 50 grams of cane sugar
- - 50 grams of brown sugar
- - 60 grams of crunchy peanut butter
- - 100 grams of wheat flour
- - 1 egg
- - 1 teaspoon baking powder
- - 1/2 cup salted peanuts
- - 100 grams of coarsely chopped dark chocolate
- 1. Butter, cane sugar and whipped farin with a hand mixer.
- 2. Add eggs and peanut butter and whisk well together.
- 3. Mix flour and baking powder - and then mix in the butter mixture.
- 4. Add the chocolate and mix well.
- 5. Shape the dough to approx. 10 balls and spread them on a baking tray with baking paper.
- 6. Put peanuts on the balls and behind them at 175Cº hot air for approx. 9-12 min.
- 7. Let them cool on a grill before serving.