Super delicious and fresh Lemon raspberry cake. See the delicious and easy recipe here:
170 grams of fresh raspberry
3.5 dl sugar
12 tbsp unsalted butter
3.5 dl flour
1.5 dl lemonade
1/4 teaspoon salt
1 tbsp lemon zest
2 dl icing flour
1 tablespoon lemon zest
the juice from half a lemon
1 pinch of salt
1. Preheat the oven to 180 degrees.
2. Put raspberries in a bowl and set it aside.
3. Put the sugar and butter in another bowl and stir well with a hand mixer.
4. Add eggs and mix it together.
5. Add flour (leave 2 tablespoons) and stir together.
6. Add lemonade as well as lemon zest and salt and mix well.
7. Mix the 2 tablespoons of flour you set aside with the raspberries in the other bowl and mix it together.
8. Mix it in the bowl with the other mass.
9. Put it in a greased form and bake in the oven for approx. 1 hour and 15 min. (Until you can stick it without it hanging). Then let it cool.
1. Mix sugar, lemon zest, juice ,salt and 2 tablespoons water in a bowl. Mix it until combined and a thick mass (add more water if needed).
2. Get the glaze over the cake and let it set.