Gluten Free Banana Bread
- - 3 eggs
- - 100 grams almonds (coarsely ground)
- - 50 grams coconut flour
- - 4 bananas
- - 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- - 1 dl. melted butter or coconut oil -
- 1 teaspoon cardamom
- - 1 teaspoon vanilla powder
- - 2 teaspoons. baking powder
- - 1 pinch of salt
- - Mash the bananas in a bowl.
- - Mix all dry ingredients in a bowl separately.
- - Whisk banana mash, coconut oil / butter and eggs thoroughly together in a bowl separately.
- - Turn it dry with the wet and stir well.
- - Pour the finished dough into a greased form.
- - Bake the cake in the oven for approx. 50 min at 180 degrees.