Fruit Pie with Fresh Berries
Make this delicious fruit pie with fresh berries - a fresh and sweet experience
- sugar dough
- 2 eggs
- 100 g of sugar
- 25 g flour
- 25 g. Potato flour
- 1 tsp. ironed baking powder
- Vanilla cream
- 2 egg yolks
- 2 tbsp. sugar
- 2 tsp. flour
- 1½ coffee cream
- Vanilla sugar
- Gel surface
- 2½ dl. water added 2 drops of shelf flower juice
- 4 leaf husbles
1. Preheat oven to 200 degrees
2. Whisk eggs and sugar to a thick eggnog. In this, the flour is mixed with baking powder. The dough is easily mixed with a spoon and the dough is distributed in a greased glass pie mold.
3. Bake in the shape of a baking rack at 200 degrees for approx. 15-20 min. Mark with a knitting needle if it is baked. Cool completely.
4. The cream: Stir together and bring the mass to a boil while stirring constantly for approx. 1 min after the mass bubbles, should be well thick. Cool until cool. in the refrigerator before filling it on the cold pie bottom and garnishing with fresh berries.
5. Next, the gel is made by soaking the house bladder in cold water for approx. 5 min, after which the house blend is melted and put into the water with fruit juice.
6. Fill: Fresh strawberries, raspberries, kiwi, blackberries, blueberries (use what you think looks great) put in a circle ie. the outermost edge is e.g. kiwi in slices, then a new ring of e.g. fresh raspberries, so a ring of e.g. strawberries and finally fill the middle with e.g. blackberries or blueberries.
7. Brush the pulp finely on the carriers with a back brush, it is far from safe to use the entire gel mass, and the pie can also be eaten very well without the gel surface.
Keep cold until serving.
Serve the pie with whipped cream or sour cream.