Delicious Raspberry Muffins
Surprise the guests with these delicious raspberry muffins that taste fantastic. See recipe here:
- 70g. soft butter
- 1 egg
- 100g. sugar
- 1 cup yogurt natural
- 1/2 tsp. baking powder
- 120g. flour
- 1 pinch salt
- 100g. fresh raspberries (you can also use frozen berries)
- 1 tbsp. sugar
1. Stir flour, salt and baking powder together in a bowl.
2. In another bowl, whisk together sugar, butter, eggs and yogurt.
3. Add the flour mixture little by little.
4. Finally, add raspberries and then gently stir.
5. Take your cupcake molds and fill them about 2/3 parts.
6. Then sprinkle the cakes with a tablespoon. sugar and baking at 180C alm. oven for about 18-20 min.
7. Then cool and serve.