Delicious Cinnamon Buns
Avoid dry edges and behind your cinnamon slugs in a dish. See the delicious and quick recipe here:
- 2.5 dl of lukewarm milk
- 25 g. Yeast
- 75 g. Melted butter
- 75 g. Sugar
- 500 g. Flour
- 150 g. Soft butter
- 5 tbsp. sugar
- 5 tsp. cinnamon
- 1. The yeast is crumbled into the warm milk and then the melted butter is added.
- 2. Add the sugar and dissolve in the milk mixture
- 3. Stir flour into the mixture and knead the dough
- 4. The dough is allowed to rise for 1 hour.
- 5. Mix soft butter, cinnamon and sugar in a bowl.
- 6. Roll out the dough (about a half inch thick) and spread the filling on the dough.
- 7. Roll together and then cut into slices.
- 8. Put the "slices" in a basting pan at a small space so that the augers can bake together.
- 9. Bake the augers at 180c. v alm. oven for approx. 15 min.
- 10. Decorate if necessary. with glaze and serve snails warm.