Classic dessert perfect for dinner party
- 4.5 dl of cream
- 1 vanilla stem divided into length or 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 pinch of salt
- 5 egg yolks
- 1 part sugar
Here's how you do it:
1. Preheat oven to 160 degrees.
2. Mix the cream, vanilla and salt in the skillet and heat on low heat until
warm. Leave it for a few minutes, then remove the stem (if using extract instead
you add it now).
3. Mix egg yolk and sugar in a bowl and until fluffy. Add approx. 1/4 of the cream
and mix, then pour the egg mixture into the cream and mix. Distribute on 6 souffle
molds placed on the baking sheet. Pour boiling water on the plate to cover half of
the molds. Bake for approx. 30-40 minutes. Place it in the refrigerator for at least a
4. When serving, top each form with sugar in thin layer. Place the molds in the
oven at a grill effect approx. 5 cm from the heat. Leave it until the sugar melts and
give them a brown or light black surface (about 5 minutes).