Classic Oatmeal Balls
If you are missing an easy dessert, the answer is oatmeal balls. They are delicious and easy to make. See recipe here:
- 100g. icing
- 175g. oatmeal
- 5 tbsp. cocoa
- 100g. soft butter
- 1. Mix oatmeal, icing and cocoa together in a bowl.
- 2. Add butter and stir until it is firm.
- 3. Then roll the mixture into small balls (approx. 2x2 cm)
- 4. Now roll them in optional garnish (coconut, pearl sugar)
- 5. Refrigerate the oatmeal balls for a minimum of 2 hours.
- 6. Serve cooled