Classic Carrot Cake
- - 2 tsp. cinnamon
- - 1 tsp. baking soda
- - 2 dl. oil
- - 300 gr. farin
- - 1/2 tsp. salt
- - 2 tsp. baking powder
- - 275 gr flour
- - 4 eggs
- - 1 tsp. vanilla sugar
- - 375 grams grated carrot
Here's how to make:
1. Mix the farin and oil and then stir the eggs in one at a time.
2. Then mix flour, baking powder, salt, cinnamon, baking soda and vanilla and sift it into the dough for your carrot cake.
3. Add the grated carrots and pour the dough to your carrot cake in a greased roasting pan.
4. Bake the cake in the oven at 175 degrees for 50 minutes.
To make the glaze:
1. Mix 200 grams of cream cheese, 2 tablespoons. water, 1 cup icing flour and 2 tsp. lemon juice.
2. Spread it on the cake and sprinkle if necessary. crushed walnuts beyond the cake.
Your cake is now ready to serve, welcome.