- 625 g. Butter
- 500 g. Powdered sugar
- 250 g. Light syrup
- 750 g. Wheat flour
- 20 g. Potash
- 5 g. Ginger
- 5 g. Carnations
- 100 g. Almonds
1. Lubricating stirred together with icing.
2. Stir the potash in lukewarm water until completely dissolved.
3. Gently stir the dissolved potash together with butter and icing.
4. Then add the remaining ingredients and stir well.
5. The dough is cooled and shaped like long sausages.
6. Wrap the dough sausages in film and come in freezer for 6-8 hours.
7. Turn on the oven at C. 150 alm. oven and pick up the dough sausages to use (the others can be stored).
8. Cut the frozen dough sausage into thin slices and spread on a baking sheet.
9. Then bake for approx. 12 min.
10. cool and serve