Traditional and delicious cinnamon cake - follow this recipe and get a tasty result.
- - 400 g. Flour
- - 400 g. Sugar
- - 125 g. Melted margarine
- - 4 tsp. cinnamon
- - 2 tsp. baking soda
- - 1/2 l buttermilk The
- - 250 g. icing
- - 50 g. margarine
- - 4 tbsp. hot strong coffee
- - 2 tsp. vanilla
- - 1 tbsp. cocoa
- 1. Mix the margarine and sugar with the buttermilk.
- 2. Mix the flour with baking soda and cinnamon and sift into the dough and stir well.
- 3. Pour dough into a frying pan lined with baking paper and bake it at 200 ° for approx. 30 min.
- 4. Melt the glaze in a saucepan until the sugar is melted and thin.
- 5. Allow the cake to cool, then pour in the hot glaze.