Chocolate Cupcakes With Peanut Butter Frosting
Super delicious chocolate cupcakes. See the delicious and easy recipe here:
8 tablespoons unsalted butter, cut into 4 pieces
56 grams chopped chocolate
1/2 dl. cocoa powder
2/4 dl flour
1/2 teaspoon baking powder
3/4 dl sugar
1 teaspoon vanilla extract
1/2 teaspoon coarse salt
1/2 dl sour cream
1 dl icing
1 dl cream peanut butter
5 tablespoon unsalted butter
3/4 teaspoon vanilla extract
1/4 teaspoon salt
1/3 dl cake cream
1. Preheat oven to 180 degrees.
2. Add butter, chocolate and cocoa powder to a heat-resistant bowl and heat in the bowl over a boiling water bath until melted.
3. In another small bowl, add baking powder and flour and stir together.
4. In another, add in bowl of egg, sugar, vanilla sugar and salt and stir together.
5. Add the hot chocolate mixture in the between bowl.
6. Pour the contents of the small bowl into the between bowl and mix it well together.
7. Pour dough into small muffin molds and bake for approx. 18-20 minutes.
8. Cool them down before frosting.
1. Add the ingredients to a bowl and mix well with the electric mixer.
2. If possible, in a syringe bag and decorate the cookies with it.