Super easy and delicious. See the super easy recipe here:
- 1/2 dl butter
- 1 dl brown sugar
- 3 eggs
- 1 tablespoon vanilla
- 2 teaspoon baking powder
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 2 dl flour
- 3/4 dl milk
- 2 dl caramel sauce
- 2 cup
- butter butter 1/2 cup butter
- 1.5 teaspoon vanilla
- 4 cup powdered sugar
- 1. Preheat oven to 180 degrees.
- 2. Put butter and brown sugar in a bowl and mix well with the electric mixer.
- 3. Add eggs and stir together.
- 4. Add the vanilla, salt and baking powder and mix well with the electric mixer.
- 5. Add milk and flour a little at a time and stir until dough is soft and fluffy.
- 6. Put the dough in a greased form and bake for 25-30 minutes.
- 7. Put 1 cup of the caramel sauce on top of the cake and leave to set.
- 1. Add cream cheese and butter in a bowl and stir well with the electric whisk.
- 2. Add the vanilla and powdered sugar and stir gently.
- 3. When the cake is cold, place the frosting on top of the cake.
- 4. Get the rest of the caramel sauce on top.