Make your own candied apples - simple and delicious
- 1 apples
- 1 wooden stick that sticks through the apple
- 3 dl. sugar
- 1 dl. water
- 1 tbsp. white vinegar
- A little coconut sprinkle on the apples
- 1. Pour water, sugar and vinegar into a pan.
- 2. Boil until the water has evaporated and a thick mass has formed.
- 3. Make sure the apples are ALL dry and then dip the apple gently into the pulp while hot.
- 4. Sprinkle with coconut immediately.
- 5. Wrap them to dry on a piece of baking paper