Brownies with nut top
- 50 grams of nougat
- 200 grams of chocolate
- 200 grams of butter
- 250 grams brown brown sugar
- 4 eggs
- 250 grams of wheat flour
- 2 teaspoons baking powder
- 50 grams of almonds
- 50 grams of walnuts
- 75 grams of chocolate
Course of action
1. Melt butter, chocolate and nougat in a saucepan under low heat.
2. Allow the mixture to cool slightly.
3. Whisk brown brown sugar and eggs together until light and airy.
4. Carefully flip the chocolate into the mixture.
5. Mix wheat flour, vanilla sugar and baking powder and pass through a sieve before turning over with the rest.
6. Pour the dough into a small greased baking dish.
1. Smooth the almonds.
2. Then chop walnuts and chocolate and mix it all together.
3. Sprinkle the nut mixture over the cake before baking it for 45-50 minutes. at 175Cº alm. oven.