Almond rice with cherry sauce
See the recipe for an easy and delicious rice with cherry sauce .
- - 125 g. Porridge rice
- - 1 dl. water
- - 10 dl. whole milk
- - 1 vanilla pod
- - 75 g. blanched almonds
- - 2.5 ml whipping cream
- -75 g. sugar
- 1. Open the vanilla bar and take out the grains.
- 2. Bring the water to a boil and add rice and the vanilla bar.
- 3. Boil water, rice and the vanilla bar for a few minutes.
- 4. Add milk and bring to a boil while stirring.
- 5. Cook the casserole by answering heat for approx. 60min.
- 6. Pick up the vanilla bar and cool the cream.
- 7. Chop the almonds (save one whole) and add them with sugar in the cooled porridge.
- 8. Finally whip the cream stiff and stir gently into the pulp.
- - taste with sugar